I've seen some of this shape of card lately and thought it would make a lovely Christmas card. I've used the beautiful new Winter Wishes papers along with some Trimcraft First Edition dies and you'll find the instructions below - enjoy!
You will need -
Dovecraft A4 Luxury Heavyweight Card
Trimcraft First Edition Winter Wishes 6x6 paper pad
Trimcraft First Edition Christmas Tree dies - FEDIE195x17
Trimcraft First Edition Sentiment dies - FEDIE193x17
Trimcraft First Edition Reindeer themed dies - FEDIE194x17
Dovecraft Wreath and Holly die
Dovecraft Crafters Glue
Simply Creative 3mm gems
die cutting machine
How to make it -
1. Start with an A4 piece of white card and score along the dashed lines. Cut along the black lines.
2. It should look like this.
3. Cut these pieces of patterned paper from the pad.
4. Glue to the card as shown above.
6. glue the tabs to the inside left of the card as shown above. When the glue has dried, add glue to the opposite tabs (then see below)
7. Close the card over as shown so that the tabs are glued in place.
8 The inside of the card should now look like this.
9. Die cut three trees and glue strips of card to the back of each of them (around 1.5cm wide)
10. Die cut the Noel and Joy and glue pink patterned paper to the back of each. Glue to teh card as shown.
11. Die cut 3 reindeer - 2 white and 1 pink.
12. Glue one white reindeer to the top right. Glue the other white reindeer on top of the pink one, offsetting slightly to create a "shadow" and glue these to the bottom left. Die cut two small holly sprigs and glue to each turned back flap. Decorate with lots of tiny gems.